Background.MyEm0.Com

Monday, December 27, 2010

28/12 --- I'm back!!

this year christmas go Macau celebrate...1st time...bt macau oso not very riuh-rendah oni...hehe...But go there can try the winter feel...1st time go another country when winter...really very syok n cold! 10 degree celsius...haha!! wear thick shirt oso will feel cool bt very happy...If go HK ply must go SASA...bcuz go there buy thing very cheap n nice!! there gt many thing tat Malaysia is expensive~ Very happy when shopping in SASA!! haha... n HK food is very yummy...This time PMR i get 7A n i really shocked when i saw my result...i tot i juz will get 5A or below...SO happy when i saw my result...XD my family member oso cant believe it...when i told my bro through phone,he tot i cheated him...LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment